Fusion bond hair extensions are a quick and affordable way to add lots of volume and length to your hair.
Fusion bonds are pre bonded strands of hair which are heated to fuse with your own hair.
Fusion bonds are very small and are virtually undetectable and very long lasting and resilient. Hair with no maintanance can be worn for up to 3 months. For hair loss clients we use Micro Bonds (a smaller version of Fusion Bonds) to add volume in fringes and fine areas of hair.
Please note fusion hair cannot be repositioned as due to the removal process the hair strands separate.
Hair is sold per bundle. An average full head is 6 bundles.
20″ Russian Double Drawn Remy Hair
1 bundle – £65 / 2 bundles – £130 / 3 bundles – £225/ 4 bundles . £275 / 5 bundles – £325
6 bundles – £350 (after 6 packs each bundle is £50)
22″ Russian Double Drawn Remy Hair
1 bundle – £70 / 2 bundles – £140 / 3 bundles – £245/ 4 bundles – £285 / 5 bundles – £355
6 bundles – £375 (after 6 packs each bundle is £55)
24″ Russian Double Drawn Remy Hair
1 bundle – £75 / 2 bundles – £150 / 3 bundles – £265/ 4 bundles – £295 / 5 bundles – £345
6 bundles – £395 (after 6 packs each bundle is £60)
Advantages of Fusion Bond Hair Extensions:
- Super strong hold – minimising any strand fall out
- Great for clients who are allergic to metal rings of micro ring and mini micro ring hair extensions
- Easy to put up and hide in hair line and ponytail styles
Disadvantages of Fusion Bond Hair Extensions:
- Removal process can take 2 hours for a full head
- Hair cannot be re-used as strands dissolve on removal so a new head is needed each time
- Sodium Sulphate shampoo must be used or the tip will melt resulting in hair extension strands falling out
IN A RUSH? FILL IN OUR ONLINE HAIR CONSULTATION FORM AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR A FITTING.
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR HAIR. HAIR EXTENSION FINANCE PACKAGES AVAILABLE THROUGH PAYL8R.